Get Started »
Title: SQL Developer
Reports to: Director IT Network & Vendor Relations
Department: Information Technology
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
SQL Developer is responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. This position works with other developers in optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices and helps to solve all database usage issues.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Write and optimize in-application and MSSQL statements
• Ensure performance, security and availability of databases
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
• Research required data
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
• Suggest new queries
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
• Perform basic DBA skills for basic table design, T-SQL and SQL Jobs
Critical Skills Sought:
• Strong proficiency with MS SQL and its variation among popular databases
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated MS SQL statements
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• All facets of database programming for business logic in MS SQL Server, strong SSIS skills
• Ability to self-manage, work independently, or in a team environment
• 2+ years MS SQL Server database programming including creating tables, writing stored procedures, triggers, functions and database design
• Experience in the insurance or financial services industry and/or CRM-type applications preferred, but not required
• Experience building API connectors using Json, XML, SOAP, REST and other web services a plus
• Experience with application development a plus
Social Media & Content Strategist
Title: Social Media & Content Strategist
Department: Strategic Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Director of Digital Marketing
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Position Summary: The Social Media & Content Strategist works with the multiple sections of the Strategic Marketing and Communications department to analyze, strategize, create, and execute engaging content for two clients: 1. CreativeOne as a corporate entity and 2. Advisors for consumer-facing content. This position creates compelling content that resonates with the target audience and distributes content that drives traffic to websites, social media (mainly Facebook and LinkedIn), and landing pages, improves the visitor user experience, increases brand awareness and nurturing and supports SEO best practices.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is an innovative, strategic thinker and enthusiastic storyteller
- Embraces new technology and follows current and future trends
- Understands how an effective content and lead nurturing strategy creates engaged customers & drives new opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining content calendars for corporate brand and for our advisors.
- Collaborate with in-house and external copywriters and designers to create compelling content.
- Oversee and manage content creation including blog posts, social, emails, whitepapers, videos, infographics and more.
- Social media content creation, promotion, optimization and monitoring, including, but not limited to, social page creation, brand monitoring, organic posting, boosted media and ad copy.
- Basic SEO duties such as keyword research, meta tag implementation, blog creation, etc.
- Communicating the value of SEO, social media, email marketing, CRM and content strategy to clients.
- Work with a range of Content Management Systems including WordPress, Duda and Weebly.
- Setup and deploy email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns for clients on various CRM/email marketing platforms including MailChimp, Infusionsoft, and ConstantContact.
- Learning new skills and staying on top of the fast-paced changes in the SEO and social fields.
- Reporting on key performance indicators for content and social strategies.
Critical Skills Sought
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to make client presentations on a periodic basis.
- Detail oriented, but can see “big picture.”
- Solid copywriting skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in content strategy, social media and email marketing.
- BA or BS in related field, preferred.
- Experience with:
- Social Media Management Platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Falcon.io, etc.
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Weebly, Wix, Duda, etc.
- Email Marketing Platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot, InfusionSoft, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
Experience with Google Analytics, Falcon.io, Facebook Business Manager, Pardot, LinkedIn Business, Copywriting, Copyediting, and Design
To apply for a job, fill out the form below and attach any relevant files.