We’re always looking for individuals dedicated to excellence, integrity and client satisfaction to join us. If the world of diversified financial services intrigues you, we encourage you to contact us. Check below for our current list of career opportunities.
If you want to work with the brightest minds, and if you want employment at an industry-leading diversified financial services organization, look no further. We’re ready to hear from you. Fill out the form, send us your résumé, and let’s talk business.
Get Started »
Life Sales Relationship Manager - Scottsdale, AZ
The Life Sales Relationship Manager (LSRM) primarily recruits agents and advisors in registered investment advisory firms, broker-dealers and agencies to grow CreativeOne’s life insurance division. This highly motivated individual will have an entrepreneurial mindset to manage activities that directly correlate to growing the bottom-line. This sales positon/internal wholesaler will generate life insurance-based revenue. An individual’s success and primary focus is based on bringing new/developing relationships to CreativeOne and highly capable of securing firm commitments, developing life insurance sales and most importantly closing life insurance sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify prospective agents, advisors and organizations with the ability to grow their life insurance production through pre-sale, client profiling and firm education.
- Routinely coach agents/advisors on how to present offers and concepts to their clients and their team of professionals.
- Ask high impact questions and positioning the appropriate product and/or services to meet an agent/advisor’s needs.
- Exhibit company values and ability to work cohesively with external carrier partners, underwriters and internal sales leads and teams. (i.e. annuity sales team, broker-dealer, corporate RIA, contracting and case management teams).
- Proactively support broader corporate initiatives and participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Document activities in customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Critical Skills Sought
- Builds and maintains relationships quickly in a fast-paced environment while balancing deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gain consensus. Must have a thorough understanding of how insured products fit into the marketplace and an ability to masterfully present sales concepts to agents/advisors.
- Fully understand a broad range of life insurance applications for term, whole life, universal life, guaranteed universal life, indexed universal life, variable universal life and linked benefit products
- Must be influential with strong sales aptitude.
- Motivated, high-energy individual with exceptional customer service.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker.
- Professional presence, poise and incredibly strong communication skills.
- Proactive planner with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Team oriented individual that can work and learn independently in a fast paced environment.
- Drives performance targets through to completion.
- Cool under pressure and has the ability to deliver quality results.
- College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. (Career trained – bonus).
- 2+ years’ experience of life product sales experience; wholesale, or consumer facing.
- Independent financial advisor, career-trained insurance professional, CPA, J.D. or entrepreneur are a bonus.
Internal Wholesaler - Life Products - Kansas City
Junior Software Developer - Kansas City
About the Role
CreativeOne is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our Marketing Strategy Development team. This position will work on a small team to develop websites, APIs, native applications, web applications, landing pages and other web vehicles. Working alongside a team of copywriters, designers and project managers, the Junior Software Developer is an integral part of the growing, fast-paced and energized Strategic Marketing and Communications team.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications.
- Collaborate with internal teammates and clients on marketing and creative objectives.
- Implementing website updates/changes and creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end systems, services and databases.
- Minor and major application feature development.
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability.
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions.
Critical Skills Sought
- A solid understanding of web application development processes.
- Ability to manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Desire to build excellent product and work cohesively within teams.
- Self-educator that stays on top of the industry trends.
- Strong understanding of branding and the creative process.
- 1-3 years of proven development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience in technical or related field.
- Basic knowledge of lead generation strategies, API integrations and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in lead automation systems like HubSpot and InfusionSoft, a plus.
- Experience with Responsive design and Google web design best practices.
- Landing page optimization, testing and has experience with LeadPages.
- Mobile application development or machine learning experience a plus.
- Solid experience with popular UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and familiar with editing/writing media queries.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS, including demonstrated proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of WordPress as a CMS and also integrating custom code.
Life & Disability Insurance Sales Liaison - Kansas City
About the Role
The Life & Disability Sales Liaison works with one of our Sales Vice Presidents to assist in establishing, expanding and maintaining their producer group. This position acts as a liaison to external producers and internal teammates providing customer service, onboarding new producers, placing life insurance and disability cases inforce in an efficient and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize Agency Integrator software to track producers, cases and other pertinent information in relation to life insurance production.
- Process new life and disability insurance applications quickly and accurately.
- Verify that all necessary forms have been fully completed and signed.
- Ensure that premium amounts on applications and illustrations correct.
- Set appropriate follow-upon pending life insurance cases.
- Update all outstanding requirements and provide detailed notes regarding case status.
- Maintain current information on Creative life and disability carriers, product lines and underwriting requirements.
- Respond to inbound producer telephone calls requesting service, supplies, or information.
- Create product illustrations, via various carrier software.
- Work and maintain the “service queue” and respond to incoming producer inquiries from the “dedicated hunt group”.
- Walk producers through contracting processes and follow up with carriers until the producer is active and submits first case.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the producers, carrier underwriters/case managers and internal teammates.
- Continuously work with teammates to look for ways to expedite and improve processes and services.
- Review application information, including medical history, to identify potential issues. If necessary, present alternative solutions to increase likelihood of case issue.
- Monitor case progress, track down outstanding requirements and provide ongoing status updates.
- 2+ years’ experience in life and disability case management along with underwriting exposure.
- Excellent keyboarding skills and have relevant understanding of common software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of carrier software and Winflex Web illustration system.
Critical Skills Sought
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a consistent drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Thrive in an environment of multi-tasking.
- Great attention to detail.
- Flexibility in working with a variety of personalities and backgrounds.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Self starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual that can work and learn independently in a fast-paced customer service environment.