We’re always looking for individuals dedicated to excellence, integrity and client satisfaction to join us. If the world of diversified financial services intrigues you, we encourage you to contact us. Check below for our current list of career opportunities.
Digital Media Strategist - Kansas City
The role of the Digital Media Strategist is the day-to-day focal point and is tasked with being involved in all accounts the agency handles. This position is an integral part in the development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys. We utilize Google Search, Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and report client statistics (advertising, site traffic analytics).
- Highly detailed work in executing placement of advertising plans.
- Research in advertising plans, platforms, and opportunities.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Interact with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Successfully maintain multiple projects and tasks.
Critical Skills Sought
- Attention to Detail: diligently attends to details and data integrity; pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Planning & Organizing: prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks on time.
- Analytical Abilities: possesses the aptitude to break projects into smaller tasks, conceptualize ideas, and devise procedures that eliminate the possibility of functional conflicts prior to implementation.
- Troubleshooting issues: using pattern detection, brainstorming, being observant, interpreting data and integrating information into a theory.
- Thoroughness & Accountability: ensuring that one’s work is complete and accurate; accepts full responsibility for the contributions to the business and for the quality of their work.
- Initiative: identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked.
- Adaptability & Flexibility: being open to change, considers variety of issues that exist and recommends possible solutions for the good of the business. Ability to learn new platforms and processes quickly.
- Strong Business Communication Abilities: excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience: particularly proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to optimize campaigns and report performance.
- Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients.
- Search Ad/PPC Copywriting.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Innovate you campaigns, but also contributing to team goals.
- Experience with online advertising platforms including Adwords, Bing/Microsoft, Facebook.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related area.
- 1+ years’ experience in working with high traffic web properties.