We’re always looking for individuals dedicated to excellence, integrity and client satisfaction to join us. If the world of diversified financial services intrigues you, we encourage you to contact us. Check below for our current list of career opportunities.
If you want to work with the brightest minds, and if you want employment at an industry-leading diversified financial services organization, look no further. We’re ready to hear from you. Fill out our questionnaire, send us your résumé, and let’s talk business.
Get Started »
Digital Marketing Strategist - Kansas City
At CreativeOne, we live a culture of constant improvement, always seeking ways to enhance our services, processes and product offerings. With 140+ dedicated employees serving thousands of financial professionals nationwide, we’re committed to excellence, integrity and client satisfaction by providing innovative products, trendsetting lead-generation and award-winning marketing. We don’t simply follow industry best practices—we set them. CreativeOne is proud to offer best in class benefits, great work-life balance and the opportunity to learn and grow your career to new heights.
The role of the Digital Media Strategist is the day-to-day implementation, management and optimization of digital marketing strategies. This position is an integral part in the development and management of effective, integrated digital media plans and buys for both B2C and B2B tactics. This individual should have strong analytical and problem solving skills while being able to learn new platforms quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs day-to-day campaign management for Paid Search (PPC), display and other lead generation campaigns. This includes bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc. Potential platforms include Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance and regularly optimize campaigns based on KPIs and baselines.
- Conduct A/B testing, keyword research (insights and trends), competitive analysis, and identify new opportunities to reach marketing objectives.
- Highly detailed work in executing placement of advertising plans, creating landing pages and writing compelling ad copy.
- Successfully maintain multiple projects and tasks while meeting deliverables on time and within budget.
Critical Skills Sought
- Attention to Detail: diligently attends to details and data integrity; pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Planning & Organizing: prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks on time.
- Analytical Abilities: possesses the aptitude to break projects into smaller tasks, conceptualize ideas, and devise procedures that eliminate the possibility of functional conflicts prior to implementation.
- Troubleshooting issues: using pattern detection, brainstorming, being observant, interpreting data and integrating information into a theory.
- Thoroughness & Accountability: ensuring that one’s work is complete and accurate; accepts full responsibility for the contributions to the business and for the quality of their work.
- Initiative: identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked.
- Adaptability & Flexibility: being open to change, considers variety of issues that exist and recommends possible solutions for the good of the business. Ability to learn new platforms and processes quickly.
- Strong Business Communication Abilities: excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience: particularly proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to optimize campaigns and report on performance.
- Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients.
- Search Ad/PPC Copywriting. Ability to write compelling calls to action and ad copy.
- Ability to innovate and improve marketing campaigns while also contributing to team goals.
- Experience with online advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics, and execution.
- Solid understanding of SEO, keyword research, Social Media, SEM, Email, Display Advertising and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- 1-3+ years’ experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Marketing agency experience is preferred.
- Marketing experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required.